Tuesday, September 7, 2010

too long

hello my beautiful friends!

It has been entirely too long since there has been a post and since I miss you all more than I can say, I will tell you what has been going on in my life. Work has been wonderful so far. I'm working with some really great people that I like a lot. I have had one "oh shit I can't do this" moment but I think we all have those so I cried and then got over it. I'm still living with puff and cathy (puff misses you lindsay) and looking to hopefully buy a house in the next couple months! I reallllyyy want this cute little house that my sister's friend is selling but we'll see cause i have no money right now:

http://www.scexit.com/homes/8179957/SC/Columbia/601-Laurel-Hill-Lane-29201/?index=3

i'm jealous of everyone who was in Clemson this past weekend and I figured out my schedule so I will be in Clemson for PC, Miami and Maryland at least! I hope to see EVERY SINGLE ONE of you!!

I've been reminded of all of you soooooooo much today. I was in our core curriculum classes (we have to take the whole time we are in orientation) and we talked about scoliosis, guillain barre, trachs, and my educator went to the GREAT WOLF LODGE this weekend. She broke her wrist and she STILL says how much fun it was!!!!!!!!! we HAVE to go!!!!!

please tell me all about your lives soon. I can't wait to hear all about it!

love you more than words,
em

2 comments:

Lindsay/Crestor said...

1. GWL 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. the link says the house isn't there anymore so can you post a different picture?
3 (and most importantly). I KNEW puff missed me. I've been thinking about him a lot.

Megan said...

um... GWL is a must i looked online and i think it was made for our reunion trip! drinking and indoor waterparks=statin love

Post a Comment